Sunday, January 4, 2009

WHAT...DID SANTA STEAL HIM OR SOMETHING

Before we go to bed we always check on the kids (they are so sweet when they sleep). Well, the past month or so Justin has been found sleeping anyway but normal. Not knowing what it would lead to...I have taken pictures on a few of these nights then we put him back in bed.




Christmas morning at 5:30 am Chad comes in and says " I can't find Justin." of course my reaction is something like...What do you mean you can't find Justin!!! Apparently Chad thought he heard him come out of his room and went to check and he wasn't in his bed. And so the search began...not in the bathroom or by the Christmas tree or in Nana and Papas room. Not in the closet (any of them!) or under his bed. Not in our room Not even in the Garage! I was on the verge of panic...although the whole things only lasted less then a minute.....and then the words "I found him." ............................



asleep under his tool bench w/o a single thing being knocked over. We moved the tool bench, left him there and all slept for another 3 hours. I never want to feel that sort of panic again!

6 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Love the pictures--that is hilarious. Don't love that you had to panic for even a minute. I so do not like that feeling. You guys are great:)

Deseri said...

I can't believe he crawled under there and fell asleep!!! Thanks for the glimpse into my future! I can imagine your panic, but that is too funny! Love, Des

Karen said...

What a hoot! you are going to have to duck tape him to his bed!!!hahahah.. what a goof! love ya

Kathi said...

Hufreakinlarious! at least you didn't lose him in your neighbors yard...dang that Ryker! Hope you guys are well. Saw snow pics on a friends blog when they were in Pinetop, made me almost miss it :).

Becca said...

So funny I really cant believe he didnt knock anything over. Were you about to come over and search my house? lol So sorry you had to panic though. I am sure our boys will give us a few more of those panic attacks between the two of them.

Tammy Williams said...

I just read 2 months of your blog!!! SO cute and Jessica is getting so beautiful and big!! Finally things slowing down so I can get caught up! The laundry can wait! Glad you all had good holidays!! xoxo