Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whole lotta pictures not a lotta time

I'm trying to do Christmas highlights before the new year and if I don't get that done in the next 55 min. it won't happen. So there will be a bunch of pictures (no apologies from me it was Christmas) and not a lot of words. Here we go..........
The in-laws came down from MT to spend Christmas with us. Some people not such great news...our case couldn't be more excited (helps when you've known your in-laws since you were 8). Jeff, aka the father-in-law, is a motivator and a work horse. Don't tell him but we all secretly hold on to some house projects for him to do when he comes to visit.
Rock work in yard
Fixing fence


Juicing (where there is papa and daddy there is Justin)


Painting

Filling my fridge with a ton of yummy food

Ya, pretty much Chads whole winter to-do list in 1 week! I didn't get many pictures of Tracy (sorry) but she did a GREAT job of playing "Nana" and loving, holding and playing with my kids while I tried to do as much as possible to do as little as possible.

TRADITIONS

Making gingerbread houses


Sleeping under the tree on the 23rd
Christmas Jammers



Christmas Morning





We didn't have a "White Christmas" but we had a Wonderful (windy) Christmas. We are so glad that Jeff and Tracy came and celebrated our first Christmas in our first home with us. I have a Christmas morning scare to share but I am all out of time.
little stinker closes his eyes on purpose:)

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I see chad wearing the ipod and jessica wearing the hat...very good. Love the pics. Miss you guys (do I sound like mom or what!)

Brooke said...

Looks like a fun visit! And, how nice to get caught up on all the projects. I'll be waiting for your Christmas morning scare story! :)

Karen said...

yep she(riki) sounds like her mom:}.. i love the pictures and yes i am still jealous of nana and papa..but how great it is to have such wonderful in laws and such great friends.. thanks tracy:} love ya