Friday, December 5, 2008

FAMILY FUN DAY

This last week we took the kids out to cut down our Christmas tree. Here are some of the best things...
I got to wear my vasques (best boots ever!)

Got some good use out of the truck (it doesn't get out of the drive way much these days)

SNOW!!!

Finding our perfect Christmas TreeWatching Justin cut branches off

Seeing how much my kids love to be outdoors
and knowing that our winter stuff still comes in handy!


4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I want a real tree. How fun.

Heidi Joncas said...

I love heading up into the "mountains" and cutting down a tree. Definitely my favorite tradition. There is no tree but a real tree!

Allred Family said...

Love it. Clint and I laughed as we were decorating our tree this year and put up our "hiking boots" ornament you gave us all those years ago :)

Tracy Scussel said...

LOVE all the pixs! The kids are sooo cute and getting sooo big! Can't wait to see you all!!!