A few weeks back Chad went up to Alaska for a friends wedding. Good News: He got a little mini vacation. Bad News: He has gotten the itch and wants to move up there. Good News: we just bought our house. Bad News: He wants to move to Alaska:) He loves it up there and I'm sure I would too...eventually...I mean once your cold your cold...right?!?! As of now I am just going to enjoy ALL the sunshine we get here because that is pretty much everyday.
Here are a few pics....And just in case you think your eyes are deceiving you, their not. Yes the wedding was outside in about 0 degree weather. Ya, they are tough! Thanks Gary and Kim for having Chad stay with you and congrats on the baby.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Alsaka would be fun for us to visit :)
What a beautiful wedding,I can't believe she wasn't freezing, but it really looks great on the snow.
Post a Comment