A couple years ago...when I only had one kid...my cousin and I were talking about kids falling asleep in there high chair and how ours never did that and "those" moms just didn't put their babies to bed when they were tired.....what kind of mother have I become?
The kind who tries to stuff their child before a nap:)
6 comments:
look at all of her beautiful hair. She is a doll, and growing so fast. I can't believe how fast time flies by with our little ones.
I can't stand that i haven's seen her in so long and that she is that old!!!
delicious! i love her little pony, i really want to put ellas in one too :) love her little target dress, i almost bought that for ella too.
She is so PRECIOUS! I can't wait to hold her! My arms are aching!!!
I love it. But I would have never let Sage fall asleep at lunch, although I secretly prayed sometimes she would. Haha. I love you Cass, and can't wait to see you this summer!!!
Oh she is beautiful:}.. i love the picture of them together:}.. each time i look at your blog, it makes me miss you all so much more!... i love the blog before... no matter where chad is justin is right beside him hahaah.. makes me laugh.. love ya. be sure to tell Justin again he made me feel so much better after his great songs he sang!!!
Post a Comment