I have been slacking on the blog a bit so I thought that I would just give a quick update.
I started back to classes on Monday. It is only 1 night a week which is plenty for now. I also have been on a scrapbooking kick and feel like I am actually starting to "catch-up" even though I haven't really started Jessicas.
Chad has been busy at work. These last 2 weeks he has put in an extra 32 hours.
Justin, well, he is 3. Any of you who have had or do have a three year old know what that means...good news is that I haven't lost him in his sleep lately:) Sure glad some of you got such a good laugh out of that though (Des and Kari).
10 years ago
2 comments:
Your kids are just so cute. We are so glad to know you:)
Love to see that you are still here. We missed you on craft night. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment