The past few weeks I have been trying to get some "projects" done and have actually finished most. Since the kids (Justin and baby) will be sharing a room (as soon as I feel she won't wake him up at night) I thought I would try and coordinate their room a little with out making it too "baby" for Justin but still "baby" for baby...if that makes any sense.
Project #1 Dresser/Changing Table So these are the colors...blue, pink and brown. Painting went good although I did find out that Chad is a much better painter then me... I guess it is in his genes:)
Project #2 Bedding Basically quilt, bumper pad and bed skirt. I'll admit the bumper pad was a beast to sew...not sure I will do it again...at least not for another 3 years. Hopefully it will all come together better in the new house once I get the room painted and such.
Justins bedding was easy which is also Project #3 Sleeping in Big Boy Bed
Justin really likes sleeping in his Big Boy Bed. We just start the bed time routine a little earlier than normal and give him 2 chances to get out before we give the ultimatum of going back to the baby crib once for drink once for pee...which leads me to .....
Project #4 Potty Training Surprisingly it is going pretty good. We still get a few accidents every once in a while...but I'm not frustrated yet which is a plus. So we will keep with it. He really likes to wear his undies once we can get them on.
We recently upped the (being honest) BRIBE from stickers to 2 skittles but I wanted to show his potty chart....notice how my little "Scussel" puts all the same cars together in groups:)
10 years ago
7 comments:
hey sis
the beds are awesome looking! great job... as nils would say "good job, good job,(clap.clap) hahah
the sticker board amazes me... hmmm where does he get that? definitly not from me hahaha...cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!
have boxes ready so we can fill them and help ya move.. love and big hugs to all..
Cassie, their room is going to be so dang cute! Can I hire you out to sew for me?(Wait, didn't I beg for a sewing machine for Christmas and get it, hmmm, still need to learn how). Bravo on all the projects.
You are just quite the little MS. MOM. I think everything looks awesome! I can't wait to see you guys!
It all looks great Cassie, can't wait to come and see it, I need to plan a get away trip up your way!
Your bedroom project is so cute and fun!!! And I wish that Scotty was potty training but he wants nothing to do with it right now. Hopefully it will be soon!
Cute bedroom stuff! You are very crafty. I can't believe you are potty training, Bode just likes taking of his diaper and screams when I try to put him on the potty.
Hey Cassie, it's Amy Allred, I found your blog through our friend Raysha. I am adding you to my friends list. How are you feeling these days? I saw you only have 30 days left. Hang in there! Lots of love, Amy
Post a Comment