Since Chad has been gone so much the past couple of months and has only been home a day or two in between trips Justin and I followed him on this last one to Tucson for a little get-a-way time. Tucson is only about 4 hours from us and a lot warmer (low 80's). Chad had training during the day so Justin and I found fun things to do around town and then we were able to spend the evening together as a family.
We went to the Zoo...........
And the Children's Museum where anything and everything is hands on...........
Big fire truck with actual lights he could turn on
He loved that he was "allowed" to play on the computer and push all the buttons
We spent a lot of time at the train stationAt the grocery store he put ALL the veggies in his cart then rang them up...even put them away when he was done.
It was a nice few days away and GREAT to be able to spend time with Chad. Justin loved going swimming at night and sleeping in a "big boy" bed.
1 comments:
So glad you were able to get away, even if Chad did have to work. Cabin fever can be a bummer.....Loved the pictures of Justin. I can't believe how soon Jessica is due!! I know it didn't go so quickly for you, but it really seems impossible that we are already into April and baby due in May.
Post a Comment