Saturday, April 5, 2008

BLOG TAG

Blog Game!

SaTUrdAy SoCiAl TaG!!

*I got tagged by Tanya and well here are the RULES: (it's kind of a crazy blogging game)

*Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to who tagged you.

*Visit other Saturday Social participants by visiting www.clubmomma.com/blog/ and sign in where it says Mr.Linky.

So this weeks Saturday Social question....Do You Exercise and Eat Healthy?

What a great question for me....Exercise....I normally take walks with Justin but not so many lately for the shear fact that I don't get very far and feel like I am about to pee my pants. I try to feed my family Healthy (not a lot of sugar, whole grain pastas, minimal food from a box) but my two goals after this baby are 1. less sweets for me and 2. STOP eating the extra food off Justins plate that he doesn't finish! These are new habits so as of now I blame them on being prego....I can do that right!?!?

I tag
1. Riki Lee
2. Kathi
3. Heidi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.