Thursday, March 27, 2008

LOVING 2 1/2

Up to this point I would have to say that this is my favorite stage with Justin. Putting aside the stubbornness, tantrums, and making him stay in time-out I love watching the things that he comes up with and especially all the things he is starting to say. I was taking a bath with him the other night and he holds his squirt toy right up to his face, hunches over (you really would have to see it like he was being sneaky), and says "I'm gonna squirt the baby" as he squirts my tummy with water...oh so cute...If its possible I really probably do kiss him too many times in one day just because of all the dang cute things he does.

Anyway I was getting ready in the bathroom the other day and he was playing in the cupboard, all of a sudden he grabs his big dump truck and runs out. I thought it was odd but maybe he was just done playing so I finished getting ready. A couple minutes later I walk into the living room (while on the phone) to find this.......

Even better...or more amazing....is that he picked them ALL up and put them back into the box with out even being asked!!!

0 comments: