So the newly retired "in-laws" came to visit DA-DA-DA-DA j/k. It was so great to see family and have them stay with us for a while. We had a good time...at least I think/hope so...our life isn't too exciting. But, interesting enough, Jeffs parents use to have a home here in Pinetop-Lakeside. So he grew up coming here with his parents in the summer from Phoenix. Jeff helped me make tool boxes with my cub scouts..THANK YOU!!! There was no way I could have done that by myself. And Tracy helped me with paint colors for the new house. But really ( I know I know) this trip wasn't to see just me. Justin loved having them here and still asks where they went. Thank you for coming to visit! Can you believe that I didn't take one picture. SO I will have to steal them off your blog once you get home.....Hope you both have a good rest of your trip! WE LOVE YOU!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment