Today Justin and I went to our towns Easter egg hunt. It is so nice today that if Justin didn't need to come in and take a nap we would probably play outside all afternoon.
I told him to take a picture for Daddy (he is in Georgia) and this is what I got....tongue sticking out....sorry Chad.
He's no dummy. He wanted to see what was inside. Good thing the limit was 10 eggs. He had all that candy eat'n in no time.
Easter Bunny break-through. He actually went up by himself and stood there for a picture without freaking out. Did I mention the basket of chocolate eggs the bunny was holding? I'm sure that had nothing to do with it :)
31 weeks prego packing around a 26 lb toddler....soo fun! Good thing he would rather walk most the time.
4 comments:
he is getting so big! you shouldn't be packing him, you may end up having the baby early, and riki and i will miss being there:{haha) be careful, i love looking at your blog, sure makes me miss you guys even more though... have a hoppy easter... loves and big hugs...
Love your pictures. I Agree with your mom, Justin is toooo big to pack. Hard to do, however, when Chad is gone so much, huh? We had a great time, loved the beauty and peace of your area and home. The only bad thing about visiting is the missing part when we leave. Wish all our kids were closer! Love you.
You look beautiful! And Justin looks like he had a ton of fun with the Easter egg hunt. And that is amazing that he warmed up to the Easter bunny--Abby and Jaxon won't even go near one! Love you!
Oh man we missed the egg hunt! I went every year when I was little and was excited to take Bode this year. Oops!
I am jealous you are building a house! That is great, I bet you guys will enjoy Snowflake.
Post a Comment