Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to the Park


We went to Snowflake to look at a house and stopped by the park to have lunch and let Justin run off some energy. Although Saturday was 65 and sunny and Sunday was 35 and snowy I think park season is just around the corner. YEA!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cassie!! I can't believe I found you guys on here! I was so excited when I saw your blog. It was so fun to see pictures of your family. Maybe you don't even remember me, but you and Chad were dating when Dylan and I were dating our first year of college. Anyway, we have a blog too if you want to see pics. Congrats on your pregnancy. You look so cute!! What are you guys up to now?

Unknown said...

Sorry, didn't give you our blog address. It's dylanandsara.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are my pictures of the house?! Cute pictures. He is getting to be such a cheese-ball. I wonder where he got that. Soon he'll be jumping out the the bath and wiggling his eyebrows at you to get out of trouble!
Love you

Raysha said...

Looks like fun! The only parks around here are off the beaten path and I've been advised not to go to them alone with Scotty. So, we have yet to go to the park. Hopefully this is the last of the snow for you guys!

Tracy Scussel said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like beautiful sun shinny weather. i can't wait to see you all.