10 years ago
Monday, February 11, 2008
I know that I havn't made any effort to update the blog in a while...the reason...this book! I breifly heard about it from a friend and didn't think much of it. Then just a few days later I was down in Phoenix and Tanya gave it to me to read. She said it was good but didn't say how good. I got home on Tuesday and started reading that night and was done by Friday night (thank goodness Chad was gone). It was so good that it was hard for me to decide what to do 1) study for my Biology test that was friday or 2) just read a few more chapters. I was able to get both in and still pass my test...whew....not much else got done around the house though. Anyway I am now 1/2 way through #2 and hope to get #3 done soon so I can get back to the important things...like my family:)
Posted by Cassie at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome to the world of vampires and wherewolves!! I read those books non-stop too!
Yep! Been there, I still haven't read the third one though. Jer hates it when I read a good book, becasue nothing else get done.
Everyone keeps telling me I have to read this series! That good huh?
Post a Comment