Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BABY GIRL


After waiting in the Dr. office for 45 min because who ever made my appointment did not write me into the schedule...this is after drinking 32 oz of water in 1/2 hr and about peeing my pants...we finally got called back. I was so excited to find out and so uncomfortable at the same time (can't go to the bathroom until after ultrasound). And the verdict was.....GIRL! We are so very excited and it just makes everything else that much more real...like yes, I am doing this again :) Here is a picture of her ( Jessica ). One hand is under her chin and her fingers on the other hand are in her mouth...I think she looks like she is smiling. She was so very cute. She kept sucking on her fingers and yawing really big and at one point she even grab her feet with her hands and was playing with them. Only 18 more weeks!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet her! That picture is awesome. I love you

Karen said...

she is beautiful! justin will be so protective.. i am already crying.. it is a grandma thing..i love you all

Anonymous said...

love those little hands!!! i am already in love with her! Jessica is a beautiful name!!! i think she is going to look like her momma!

Tracy Scussel said...

How cute! We are very excited and can't believe how clear the picture was! I love her name.....Love you guys.....Nana

Raysha said...

Congrats on the girl! I finally got on to look at your page. I miss story time and seeing everyone there. I wish that I had had more time to get to know you. Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy!

Justin said...

Hey Scussels. It's Justin Cox. It has been a while. I am hanging out at work waiting for one of my guys to show up and I started "blog-hopping" and found you guys. The world is small when you use the internet. Crazy technology.