Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ok I know that this was a lot of posts in a little amount of time. And I could name a dozen other things I should be doing, but I start classes this week and I needed to play catch up since I have slacked since Christmas. I'm not really a New Year resolution type person but it is one reason I love January because by December I have let a lot of things go...healthy meals...budget..ect. and January is just a good "get it back into gear" month.

I wanted to show how Justin plays with his trucks...this is no joke...

They are always in a line or row facing the same way. And boy, if you touch one of those, you better watch out because his whole world just crashed! It is possible that it is an oldest/only child personality trait but I'm not going to hesitate to say that he is a Scussel.

2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I love the trucks! Bode is going through the same kind of phase. he likes to put everything in rows, books, cars, blocks, crackers?! Justin looks like he is a pro at it though.

Tracy Scussel said...

That's our Grand Baby Boy!! I hesitate to say it is probably not ALL Scussel...the Hafner side is pretty much the same.....It takes a LONG time to arrange all your "stuff" in the right order!!! Great Grandma Carol would be proud! Love you...Tracy