Justin hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days and today all he wanted to do was lay on the couch or have me hold him. And so that is what we did all day. I got to hold my not so baby boy all day...and loved it... although I do want him to get better fast so we can go out and play in the sunshine! Anyway, he fell asleep on the couch for a little nap. I had to take a picture because he has never been one to just fall asleep like that. And to prove it here is the picture of the last time he just randomly fell asleep on the floor. He was 5 months old :)
10 years ago
3 comments:
Ryker was sick today too, hopefully we didn't give it to Justin. We slept all day, can't complain about that. Especially when Ryan cleaned the house and made dinner :). Now that what I think Sunday should be, a true day of rest(sorry church we didn't make it today)!
He is so cute, even sick. Like I said. Wish I was there to hold little bugger since when he is well I have to bribe him with something to even get to touch him! Love you guys
Sorry he's sick!!! Maisie has been sick this last week too! Yuck! Hope he gets better soon!! xoxo
Post a Comment