Chad woke up Saturday and decided to take the day off. It was well deserved in that he hadn't had a day off in almost 2 weeks and I was super excited to have him home. The night before we got about 3 inches of snow but of course Saturday was sunny and fairly warm so we went out to play. We tried to push Justin on his bike through the un-plowed road (ya, I know...sleds work better but good luck finding one here) and pretty much got stuck so we stopped to build a snow man. Our first...and probably last...of the year. Justin had fun rolling the big balls and then trying to lift them. When we got back he thought it was even more fun to stand under the eves with all the melting snow "rain" onto him. Good thing he had his snow boots on:) Boys! Boys! Boys! Although I won't be surprised if our little girl joins him in all the fun.
10 years ago
1 comments:
Hey, come use our driveway for Justin to slide down. Usually the day after a good snowfall it is pretty good sledding. We even have a toboggan (I think).
Post a Comment