Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Trying to keep in touch

OK So this is my 3rd try at starting a blog and I have decided (after looking at several others) that 1. Mine Stinks and 2. I could step it up. So here we go again this time trying to do better.
Here is a quick update. As many of you know we are now in Arizona and although we are at 7000 ft in elevation surrounded by pine trees and "mountains" it is still Arizona and there is A LOT of dirt and rocks. We are looking to buy a home and my standards have dropped to "just a little bit of grass please!"
Officer Scussel is really enjoying his new job and its even better when he is not stuck in the office doing paper work. He has been 'on his own' now for about 6 weeks and already we can' t be in the car together with out me having to write down some trucks license plates who has stolen that load of wood with out the right permit (guilty until proven innocent).
Our Justin will be 2 in November! He is so much fun and starting to say sentences. Mostly "Whats that" and "Were did it go". He loves to give kisses and family hug before bed. And when Daddy gets home Mommy is out of the picture...no holding, no changing, no stories and no rocking its all Daddy all the time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie, your blog is looking great! I love all your pictures. It is so fun to have you join the blogstalkers club!

Tracy said...

Love your blogspot.....hopefully I can get with the program soon. Justin's pictures make him look so grown up!!!!!!! Love the one with him and his dad looking away from camera. VERY CUTE>

LOVE you bunches. Tracy

grrrma & grandad/mom said...

hey Cass,
This is awesome..good job, good job (as Nils would say)hahah...BUT....I would love to have the real deal ..hint, hint,....Montana would love to have a Great L.E.O....hmmmm. what am i trying to say:}..I miss and love you guys..take care and keep up on the pictures :}

Gma & Gpa E. said...

Dear Cassie,

WOW !!! What a wonderful way to make all of us feel like we are right there with your little family. Keep up the super work. We love it. As your Dad would say, "Killer" !!!

Love, Hugs,Kisses,

Gma & Gpa E.

Colleen said...

ahhh so cute Cassie and Chad. I love all these pictures. You all look great!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hi there! What fun to see our little cousin's latest pictures! Life is good for you! We do miss and love you all!

Tammy Williams said...

Very cool Cassie!!! Now mom is after me to done of these. Like I don't spend enough time on the computer already!!! Love the pictures!!! Hope to see you at Christmas! HINT Kiss the boys for me!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! look who is piggybacking in L-town Montana! hahaha.
Love the blog so much! Great idea