Talk about like father like son. These two boys of mine are so alike you wouldn't even know I was the one who gave birth to him! When Chad is home Justin follows him around like a little shadow. Although last night was the first time I was "allowed" to read him bedtime stories in almost 2 months :) Today I went outside and saw my little (almost) 2 year old packing wood into the back of the truck just like his Daddy was. I missed the picture opportunity because my battery was dead...dang it! He is hard to get a picture of these days most of the time he puts his hand to the camera and says "go" or just screams and runs away. But here are a few I got this past week.

Justin using his Daddy's
deodorant on his face...because
that is where it goes...right!?!? And that is water on his pants not pee I wish he was potty trained!

Helping Daddy take out the garbage. He wanted to wear his flip flops,
camo mittens and hat. It is getting cold but not that cold!

Chad normally works a little later on Friday nights so Justin and I have made them "movie night" so Justin can stay up a little later (8:30) and wait for Daddy to come home. Justin alone can eat almost a whole bag of popcorn!

My two handsome boys before church. We had to give talks last Sunday and Justin sat up on the stand with us (heaven knows he won't let anyone else hold him or even look at him) I had 2 women come up and ask if we wanted them to take him and he just looked at them and screamed. Surprisingly he did great! He made it through the whole meeting and never fussed while we were speaking....way to go Justin! Candy works too!

Monday was 'wee play' at the swimming pool. Chad had the day off and was able to go so I got to relax (except when Justin went under which felt like forever) and take pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment