Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day at the Park



Chad had to spend the week in Payson for work and it is only about 2 hrs from here so Justin and I went over and spent a couple of nights with him. Chad worked from 8-8 but it is still nice to break up the day to day routine every now and then. We went swimming everyday and I found a really nice park to play at. I just really love to go for a drive sometimes. Especially when its a warm sunny day and everything around you is pretty and your kid in the back isn't screaming. It's good thinking time...anyway here he is at the park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cotton candy, mommy and daddy together, what more could a child want??? excellent parenting! keep up the good work!

grrrma & grandad/mom said...

HEY SIS,I JUST LOVE THIS SITE:} BUT IT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO COME LIVE WITH YA...NOT.. HAD YA GOING THOUGH .HUH:} HAHAH... YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GOOD PARENTS WE ARE PROUD OF YOU AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY!.. WELL KEEP WORKING ON THE GRRRRAND DAD, HE HAS THE GRRRMMMAAA DOWN.. I LOVE YOU. GRRMA AND GRRANDAD:}