Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Payson, AZ

Lets talk about a county fair. I love fairs all the booths you get to walk around and look at, fair food and of course the always fun rodeos. But the carnival....what happen to them? I use to love going to the carnival. Logger Days anyone. But now rides are gross, the people are grosser (is that a word?) and it is dang expensive.

.....So we went to a Carnival...and I rode a flying pink elephant (the things you do as a mom!) We all went on the ferris wheel and Justin actually liked it. Chad got his Jumbo bag of cotton candy that him and Justin shared *Reminder to make Dental appointments*



But the best part was watching Justin with the animals. He didn't care so much about the horse or goat but those poor chickens. All he did was chase them around and try to hold them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie, it makes you miss good old Logger days huh!! looks like you all had a great time, he is so darn cute.