Being a big 3 year old I thought Jessa could have some say in what goes on during her special day.
1. Who do you want at your party?
Only family, No friends (makes it easy for me...no complaints)
2. What do you want for your special Birthday dinner?
Cheese Pizza
3. What kind of Birthday Cake do you want?
Watermelon! (this was 3rd to princess and butterfly I was willing to (try) make any)
But this girl does LOVE watermelon and has since she was about 1. If watermelon is a choice she will choose it. Watermelon toothpaste, shampoo, chapstick, slushy.....So I was so happy she thought of a watermelon cake.
The Cake!
'A' for effort I suppose. At least they are little and dont realize the things I make really aren't that cool.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy JeSsA!!!!!
I'm hoping next year I can talk her into that butterfly birthday because I have a really cute idea.
4 comments:
SUPER cute!! The cake turned out great. How fun!! Stinker Justin making her cry BUT it did make for a cute picture. Love you Jess. Happy Birthday.
I love the cake! Way cooler than anything I have ever made! Glad she had a great birthday. There is nothing like being three!! Happy Birthday Jessica!
Oh her face is so sad with cake on it!! but i did laugh!! mean brother:} she will remember this and pay him back i am sure:} love ya
So so cute! You did great! Belated happy birthday Jessa! PS...LOVE BREAD...I didn't want to log off!
Post a Comment