Sunday, April 19, 2009

St. George, UT

Here are a few pictures from St. George. Thanks Riki for e-mailing them to me..

Justin in Levi's coat

My Mom and Jess (she just woke up)

7 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I'm so glad you had a good time with your family. I know it is hard to be so far away:(

Tracy said...

Isn't the hiking great with little ones!!! You know you are REALLY in good shape when you can do it with 30 extra pounds! Can't wait to see more pixs....Love ya

Becca said...

Still cant believe we were there at the same time and dint realize it. Lol So glad you got to be with your family. I know how much you miss them.

Kathy Schroder said...

is that place where you hiked next to smoe serious sand dunes in st. george?? I went there and hiked up all of those with Monica 3 weeks before I had Ryker. There are 30 pounds on your back and also 30 pounds in your belly. They are both not easy!!

Anonymous said...

what fun! i love st george! kids are sure growing! herb gardens are great, you can really enjoy the fragrance too

Olsens said...

I love Zion's. I heard that you guys did Angel's Landing. It is so worth the switchbacks and the scary chain thing :)

Casey and Ryanne said...

We sure did have a lot of fun! Can't wait for family vacation next year. And, yes, we are a little slow on posting our pictures but they will be up this weekend. Love you!