HIKING
One of those climbing up is Justin
Justin and his buddy Grandad


Riki (sis) standing way close to the edge

Ryanne(sis) & hub Casey

Casey & Ryanne, Me w/Jess on back, Riki & Levi, Chad and Justin

My Mom in a hole...I actually wasn't there for this but still found it pretty funny

He was not wanting to get his pic taken but he was a great little hiker
EASTER

Silly girl wouldn't put her 1 leg down in the grass

w/ my parents

Don't you think it's time my kids got some cousins???

5 comments:
I love the pictures! The music is killer too! lovu
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun there in St. George. I can't believe how quickly your kids are growing up! You all look adorable in your Easter pics! Love you!
Love the pictures! The picture of Jessica with her leg up gave me deja vu with Savana. Her first summer she would sit in the grass just like that :) Too cute!
Hi Cassie!
Remember me? I have a very random out of the blue question to ask you. My younger sister Lee is going through the Snowflake temple this Saturday and then getting married the Saturday after that. I am in need of a babysitter. This Saturday would just me my three month old. And then the next weekend would be both my kids. I know this is kind of a crazy thing, but I was racking my brain trying to figure out if I knew anyone in Snowflake that could watch my kids and then I though of you. Even if you wouldn't be bale to do it can you think of anyone else that you know of that might be able to? I do vinyl wall and home decor, maybe I could trade you something for watching kids :) Let me know if you or someone you know might be up to it.
Thank you!
Heidi Joncas
PS your kids are so cute! Justin is so big!! And I really love your hair. It looks really good short.
Yay! My hero! Can I get your e-mail address? My phone broke yesterday actually, so until Wednesday I am phone-less :(
Post a Comment