Sunday, April 19, 2009

EASTER

Easter was so great. It was the first Easter Chad was able to be home with us and the first year I hid eggs (normally just did the town thing). We met my parents,

Ryanne(sis)& Casey and Riki(sis) & Levi in St. George UT for the weekend. I was lame with my camera and these are the only pics I took (but my camera cord is working again...yeah) so I will post more pics of the trip when I get them from the others. Amber, Chad and Josh we missed you both a ton and can't wait to see you when we come home this summer!





















2 comments:

Tracy said...

So glad you had a great Easter with your family. Can't wait to see the kids in June...I have been taking pics on my phone lately and have to figure out how to transfer them! Eek...been forgetting my camera!

Tanya said...

can't wait to see them....and nice song!!!!