Monday, May 19, 2008

HERE SHE IS!

BABY GIRL

Finally here are some pictures of our new baby girl, Jessica Marie. She was born on the 16th at 12:38 (making her and Justin exactly 2 1/2 yrs apart and shares a birthday with her cousin Adalea who turned 2). Chad keeps telling people that it was "too easy of a delivery"...give me a break...easy!...even if I only did have to push 1 time no labor/delivery is easy and it is not like I am planning on doing this all again anytime soon:)


She weighed 6lbs even and was 19 inches long.


And this is what "Big Brother" Justin has been up to.....


Kind of fun and very entertaining.......bath paints...and yes they do just wash right off

Eating strawberry shortcake....or just licking off all of the whipped cream

7 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

She is beautiful!!Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to see her, I may be up tomarrow!!!

Allred's said...

Oh my goodness Cassie, She is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully Justin is being good sharing his mommy and to her. Congratulations again. LOL, Amy

Anonymous said...

Yipeeee!!!! More GIRL POWER!!! She is so precious! Love to all

Kathi said...

Yea! Can't wait to meet her. I'll call you tomorrow and see if you guys are up to someone else's dinner again:)

Tracy said...

THANK YOU for the pictures! She is soooooooo tiny and cute. Can't wait to see her.....Love you Nana

Tammy Williams said...

Congrats Cassie, Chad, and Justin!!! Welcome baby Jessica!! I can not wait to see you all in June. Jessica is so sweet and tiny, I don't know what to do with babies this little. Almost makes me baby hungry! Almost. LOL... Hope she is being a good baby, KIss the boys for me! And lots of kisses for Jessica!!