Pretty much from April to October/November is a busy time for Chad at work. He puts in alot of hours and works late nights on the weekends. I have to give him credit though because he does the best he can to make it home for dinner on those nights he works late...hogs and jogs :) So Daddy is always going "back to work" and I finally realized just how much when Justin started playing it. He puts his sunglasses on and says "Justin going back to work" and then runs off pushing his dump truck around the house. OK so this isn't a picture of him going back to work but I thought it was cute. Not only does he want his sunglasses on but makes sure that Chad has his on too. ***He fell asleep in the car on one of our drive to Snowflake***
10 years ago
2 comments:
I love how he looks like a cool joe in this pic.
Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted lately!! I have been looking in on your blog and loving it all!! Justin is so cute and you Cassie are Yummy with that baby bump ( if you can call it that)!! We all miss you!!! So glad you have Jessica here now, can't wait to see more pictures!!! Lots of love!!
Post a Comment