Thursday, October 25, 2007

PUMPKIN PATCH


On Monday for our family activity we went up to Snowflake to the pumpkin patch. It was a little breezy but beautiful. I had never been to a pumpkin patch before but now I am sure that I will not buy my Halloween pumpkins any other way. Justin did so good! He found this little Gourd (really the only thing small enough for him to carry) and that was his choice. He still packs it around the house half the day, yells "BALL", and throws it...luckily it hasn't broken YET! My strong little boy also pushes Chad and mine off the coffee table and rolls them around everywhere :) Can't wait to carve them!


2 comments:

Tracy Scussel said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!! Especially the one with him carrying his prize "pumpkin".....Thank you for blogging!!! Also for the text pictures! Tracy

Anonymous said...

I really like that picture. Are you going to send it to me? I'll call you after work tonight. You are doing such a good job blogging!!!!
Love you and miss you alot.