Thursday, October 4, 2007

Never Leave a Toddler Alone






Here is a great example of why they tell you never to leave a child alone. Not only did he dump all the change out but he also thought it was fun to throw them all over the room. I am still finding pennies and dimes in hidden locations. One thing that I have learned though is that if your little one is getting into mischief I would count it towards personal time and go get something done while he is being entertained.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, remember when you laid on the ground and we covered you head to toe with pennies? What were you, 15 or so! hahaha. I wonder where he get's it!
I love you and miss you much

Anonymous said...

Cassie, i love your halloween layout, i can't wait to see little justin, he's so fun!!

Anonymous said...

A penny for his thoughts! miss you!