A couple weeks ago our town had a Fall Festival. We didn't make it to the festival part but we did make it to the parade. Chad was even able to take a little time off work to come with us. Justin loved going out in the street to pick up the candy that they were throwing but he wouldn't do it without help from Mommy or Daddy...holding hands the whole way (the things you teach your kids!). The theme was "Nutty for Nature" and so although the candy was great...we also got A LOT of peanuts. I took the family picture off of a photographers web site but have all intentions of buying a print...so it's ok...right?
10 years ago

2 comments:
Cassie, the pumpkins aren't blinking...I want a fall festival, sometimes the city stinks!!!
I love the picture of all of you! Justin is SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment