Thursday, January 19, 2012

one TOUGH MUDDER!

www.toughmudder.com
About 4 months ago we get a call from a guy Chad works with asking him ( I thought) to sign up for this mud race. We got online - looked- and I thought thats crazy yes you should do it and look I can get a spectator ticket. Chad said well aren't you going to do it with me? Its a husband and wife team! WHAT! Serious? 45 min later we signed up TOGETHER! And in no time here we were faced with 12 miles of MUD, BARBWIRE, 12ft WALLS, ICE FILLED TANKS, 15 ft JUMP into more COLD WATER, climbing through PIPES and over LOGS, running up a HALF PIPE and to finish it off ELECTRICAL SHOCK!.....And it was AWESOME! We were on a great team of 9 people and we are looking fwd doing another one in Las Vegas in October.












Chad wore a camera around his chest. That is how we got a few pictures through out it...the video is pretty great! Just to long to upload here.

3 comments:

Angie said...

you rock! I still can't get over the electrical shock part though. =)

Anonymous said...

Really! October? CRAZY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, Superwife! Way to make the rest of us look like bums. :)
What a cool experience to go through with your husband. I'm glad you got some pictures so we could get a glimpse of that madness. :)