Our whole Christmas weekend was really great. Christmas Eve went went to a friends house for dinner, kids gift exchange, games and a funny white elephant exchange. I am so very grateful for them and their friendship! As a kid I always hated when Christmas fell on a Sunday. Now I think it is a great thing and helps my family remember why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. We had already told the kids that they could open 1 gift in the morning then we would get ready go to church and be able to open the rest when we got home. I still had my doubts that it would go smoothly but they opened one gift and got ready with out any tears. Once we got back the whole thing lasted about an hour and half! I was so glad to they didn't just rip and tear and that we could enjoy watching them. 
I have always loved Christmas but there is nothing like watching my own kids excitement!
10 years ago
4 comments:
specially since you know all their gifts and dont have to peek!! lol..j/k
i dont know why it is posting 2x but maybe 1 year we can come spend christmas with ya
We would LOVE that
Post a Comment