So that baby in the background is creeping me out!
LOL! I know! I only noticed it once I posted!!
i thought it was caleb!! i know first thing to go is the eyes!!
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
LOL... maybe you know sometimes moms hands get pretty busy! great way to know where your kid is LOL
Lol.....Cassie that baby did make me take a closer look ;). I know you wouldn't do that but at first glance it looked a little suspect haha.. Miss you girly!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So that baby in the background is creeping me out!
LOL! I know! I only noticed it once I posted!!
i thought it was caleb!! i know first thing to go is the eyes!!
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
LOL... maybe you know sometimes moms hands get pretty busy! great way to know where your kid is LOL
Lol.....Cassie that baby did make me take a closer look ;). I know you wouldn't do that but at first glance it looked a little suspect haha.. Miss you girly!
Post a Comment