We had a GREAT Easter! The kids woke up very excited to find their eggs that the Easter Bunny had hid (after they got over the creepy fact that the bunny came in while they were sleeping..Santa OK Easter Bunny not so much!) We ( Chad and I ) has a good Eater breakfast. The kids mostly ate candy. We were 20 min late for church and they were on a sugar high. That afternoon we went to some friends house for an early dinner. SO YUMMY!!! There was a TON of GREAT food!! And GREAT friends = a GREAT day! I'll try not to say great again. The kids had a blast on a 2nd egg hunt and considering there were 15 kids and we were there 6 hours they all did REALLY good. Hardly any fighting or crying.
10 years ago
1 comments:
I find the easter bunny a little creepy myself. Glad you had fun. What is with the million kids!! Doesn't anyone you know use birth control :)
Post a Comment