Does having your baby girl turn 2 mean that she isn't your baby any more?
I thought she would always be my baby but am realizing that she has turned into my little girl.
Chad had to leave Saturday night for Georgia for a couple weeks so we had a little lunch party for Jess saturday afternoon
Opening gifts
Checking out her new girlie bike
Getting ready to blow out her candles. My kids aren't real cake fans so they make their own ice cream sundays instead
missing a few kids in the pic but a great little group of friends
This is Jessicas very first friend and birthday buddy. Her mom and I shared a room in the hospital together and have been friends ever since.
AND WE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!
A few things about my Jessica
*she loves to play with all the neighbor boys...I really think she thinks she is one of them....but
*she also loves her babies
*Loves to sing and her favorite song is Monkeys on the Bed
*When asked how old she is she will say 4
*Talks a ton. The other day I told her something and she said "Ya, I know it"
*Picks on her brother
*Loves to wrestle and dance
*Great eater especially loves dry cereal
*Wants to talk on the phone every time it rings
*Almost potty trained....rarely have accidents. YEA!
*LOVES LOVES LOVES her Daddy
AND WE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!
6 comments:
She is so beautiful!!! wehat a fun day for her!! love you ..cute skirt
Happy Birthday Jessica! She is so cute. I'm so glad we got to see you and visit for a bit on Sunday. I hope these two weeks fly by for you.
I still can't believe the girls are two. I am glad I made a friend at the hospital that day. Thanks again for inviting us to the party. Cute pictures!!!
We love love her too. She is such a sweet little girl. I hope we always get to be friends with you Jessa.
Happy Birthday! I think they are always our babies, no matter how old they are or how many times they say, "Mom, I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl/boy!"
Awwwwwwwwwww...she is so sweet. I love her!
Post a Comment