Having a baby must do something to your mind because when I saw this picture it took me a minute to get it even though you had already told me the news. Spencer is super excited to have a cousin close to his age. Thanks for planning it that way:) We love all of you!
10 comments:
HAHAHA That is stinking cute. WINK WINK!!
haha! Either you guys are having a VERY dull meal, or I need to congratulate you. :) Congrats!
haha Cassi this is soo cute! Justin also informed the whole primary yesterday while I was teaching sharing time :) congrats!!!
NOW i get it... !! I must be getting old lol.. i am excited!!!you are soooo creative:}
I love it!
Oh yay!! I saw this yesterday and didn't get it!!!! Congrats to you guys!!
yay!! cass i'm soo excited for you guys!! when are you due?? such a cute announcement btw!
OK I'm an idiot, I didn't get it until I read all of the comments!!
I'm with you Kathy. Thought the kids were making dinner! Hahahaha! Congrats!!
Having a baby must do something to your mind because when I saw this picture it took me a minute to get it even though you had already told me the news. Spencer is super excited to have a cousin close to his age. Thanks for planning it that way:) We love all of you!
Post a Comment