Thursday, February 12, 2009

Other Pics

Chads way of keeping her entertained while HE fixed dinner. I kind of thought choking hazard..But she obviously loved it.

So funny.... I had to share. I am trying to get his dance moves on video but so far no luck.

My kids have been sick this week and I have been hoping that 1. Chad or I don't get it and 2. that it passes quickly w/o turning into anything worse. My sister sent Jess this adorable little pink and white swimming suite and I couldn't help but put her in it snot nose and all. Her little face is so sad but look at that cute suite...







Can't wait to get home to Montana this summer and go swimming in all the lakes....and I will try to go to all my fav. ones...never thought I would miss water so much. Better watch out for this beach babe (Jessica that is)



7 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the butt crack. I had to laugh out loud.

Olsens said...

Too cute!! Savana thinks that Jessica is adorable in the swimming suit and I agree completely. I laugh as well at the butt crack. That is precious.

Karen said...

they are so cute! definitly the butt crack is for "senior dessert video" miss ya .. hope they get to feeling better. Justin thanks for calling grandma you made me "happy"

Allred's said...

The swim suit is so cute, and his little bootie rocks. I love that picture.

Mel's Family said...

What a little bathing beauty in that swim suit! But...(no pun intended) the little bum crack is the cutest!!! Your kids are adorable...

Kathi said...

Oh my gosh! Justin's bum is so funny. I say that as Ryker is running naked in my house :). Jess is too cute as always. Hope you all are doing great.

Tracy said...

Love all the pixs of the g.kids....very cute...the one of the bare butt will have to go into a Senior yearbook or something....