Monday, February 2, 2009

CARHARTT CUTIES (for "uncle" Levi)

I was going through the kids clothes today...moving out old (don't fits)...bringing in new (loved hand-me-downs)...and realized that they both had a pair of Carhartt overalls that fit them...couldn't help but take a few pics.
p.s. Chad just wanted to let his sisters know that they missed out on how cute their little girls could be in a pair....because he knows he bought each of you one for your first kid;)

***Note: Pictures do not always depict what really happen. Justin let go of Jess like 3 times, one of those times she fell and hit her head on my knee and Justin was bribed to smile. At some point during the 2 mins that all I wanted to do was get 1 good picture...both kids were crying. Sometimes I hope that in my old age my memory will be like these pictures...only remember how good and cute my kids were.

9 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Those are super cute. That looks like something Russ would pick out for our kids. Your kids are always dressed so stinkin cute.

Tanya said...

Tell chad I am pretty sure the ones Jessica had on were the ones all 3 of my children wore....just maybe not Hope more than once...ill blame that on the az heat!

Kinghorn said...

Carver got a pair for Christmas this past year. They sure look cute on!!!

Tracy said...

Love the carhart's! SOooo cute....love the pix you put up..helps me to stay connected with you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo far away! Love you...Nana

Allred's said...

Carhartt Rocks, especially when they are on your cutie-pies.

Karen said...

I love the challenges of taking awesome pictures! worth the bribes.haha Jess looks like she didnt mind being pushed over .. she will get even eventually..hahah always do.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What does "uncle" mean?
PS From Uncle Levi

Anonymous said...

You Brat!