SHOOT A GUN???
OK folks its just a little cap gun...and no I'm not looking for opinions here.
BEFORE...
DURING... AFTER...
BESIDES LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS! and considering who his Daddy is should anyone be that suprised?
SHOOT A GUN???
OK folks its just a little cap gun...and no I'm not looking for opinions here.
BEFORE...
DURING... AFTER...
Posted by Cassie at 1:40 PM
4 comments:
he is so happy:} he is going to be a future LEO:}
I love your blog and you, I miss you terribly:{... see ya soon..
what kind of parent gives their kid a gun? hahahah. J/K. I will laugh later when you start getting lizards brought in to your house dead... gotta love little boys.
Cassie, he looks so happy about being so big. Now your part as a mother is to say, "your gonna shoot your eye out." Little Christmas Story Humor.
Boys are supposed to have guns! :) this is gun country anyway :)
Post a Comment