One of the great things about having a baby is that family comes to visit...which we love. Chads sister, Tanya, and her family came up from the valley (phoenix). I wished I had gotten a picture of all of them but really the only picture I got besides Matt and Jessica (below) was of Tanya in her swimming suite and I won't make the mistake of posting that again:) The place they stayed had an outdoor pool so we let the kids go swimming...which Justin loves. Justin wears Chad out by jumping into the pool and having Chad catch him at least 500 times.
(long story short) Tracy was in Tucson so she caught a quick flight up to see the kids...just so happens the same weekend Jeff was in Albuquerque, NM teaching, rented a car, and drove over to help Chad paint the new house so we were able to see them (and they were able to see each other).
p.s. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Jeff for helping us paint. We NEVER would have gotten it all done in time with out you.
10 years ago
1 comments:
good call on the swim suit picture!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment