
We always look forward to our yearly trip to Montana. It is never dull and always fun. 3 years running Riki flies into Phoenix to make the trip up with me. Every year I get into the fully loaded car, kiss Chad goodbye and as I pull away I take a deep breath and think ok here we go again.
Plastic bags are NEVER good play toys. Not even the little fresh smelling ones for diapers. BUT the sure do make for a cute picture. You can ignore my daughter on the right who said she was going to puke then fell asleep. Soooo glad I never have had a puker.
Have you ever gone into a gas station bathroom by yourself with 3 kids??? Sometimes this happens....sometimes this happens more then once. I am just glad he is old enough to stand and keep his hands off the ground. One too many times I have held a baby and used the bathroom at the same time....not easy. (PS this is only because I had not picked up my sister yet)
So we leave Phoenix about 10 or 11 PM. Kids have done AMAZING! We pull into Page AZ around 3 AM and Riki and I are BEAT! As luck would have it Caleb slept from 10-midnight...what a great little NAP right?!?! This is my sweet little blue eyed boy about 5 in the MORNING! I got up with him, showered, went down got some breakfast then we sat outside the room (letting the rest of the crew sleep) while he HAPPILY said Hi to every person who came up the elevator.
He did not go back to sleep until we left Page around 8 AM the next morning. The crazy/wonderful thing is that he did not fuss one time. He was happy and silly and playful All Through the Night.
Shortly after spotting this funnel or "Unstable air mass" we ran into mass amounts of hail. It did not matter how many people were pulled over we had one motto :Keep on Keeping on


1 comments:
As Levi says, I'm a "sucker" for my little sister :) Can't wait for next year! HA
Post a Comment