Week 4 of Chad in Albuquerque was also our 1 week of spring break. Which meant no kindergarten, no joy school, no dance class, no wrestling, no meetings. So I packed up my 3 loves and took the 4 1/2 hr drive to New Mexico. Which meant 3 days of no cooking, no cleaning, no bedtimes and swimming...sounds like a vacation to me!
While Chad still had to work we got to play!
We went to a children's museum (those are always my favorite cause the kids can touch EVERYTHING and not get in trouble)


Come on mom take the pic already

flying an airplane

This...is...an...ELEVATOR! We had to ride it a couple times...just because

I think I'm going to chill here for a minuet. Its been a busy day

And the Aquarium. Who doesn't love seeing sting rays, sharks, jelly fish, sea horses, and a whole bunch of cool fish.





Another round of ice cream.

No- I haven't lost my mind. Me and my 3 had a blast everyday and the best part was having dinner and swimming every night with Dad.
I think I'm going to chill here for a minuet. Its been a busy day




Another round of ice cream.
No- I haven't lost my mind. Me and my 3 had a blast everyday and the best part was having dinner and swimming every night with Dad.
1 comments:
Fun, I'm going to ABQ in August for the Color Run, still trying to decide if I want to go by myself, or bring the kids, looks like you had fun and my 3 would love the museum and aquarium, but I'm also kind of thinking a girls would weekend just me and my cousin would be fun too.
Post a Comment