Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jessica, Jessa, Little, Miss Marie, Big Girl Little Package


I have always thought that kids do not need to be in a ton of activities at such a young age. BUT then (never say never) this new dance studio opened up. They have great teachers and are more focused on opportunity then money. So for $12 a month I couldn't pass it up.
Watch out Ballet and Tap here comes our Jessa!
She was so excited and they all were so stink'n cute!

Coming out of her first class.
They don't let parents in the studio during practice time but there is a waiting area and a window we can watch them through.
She also had her first day of Joy School! After watching Justin do it for 2 years she was more then ready. She was even more excited that I was the 1st teacher and all the kids got to come to our house.
She is a little ham. Getting a normal picture of her these days is tough.


We all know how neighbor kids go. You love them and they drive you crazy and you are glad your kids have someone to play with and you want them to go home. This is Jessas little buddy Mason. They love to ride bikes together, play cowboy/girl, and sneak into my house when I have asked them to stay out.
They are the younger sister and brother to these 2 monkeys who were almost the same age when this picture was taken.
Jessica is Daddy's little girl. I knew she would be the moment HE said her name would be Jessica (6 yrs before she was even born). She loves to wear skirts then go out side and play in the dirt. She plays cops while pushing her baby in a stroller. I take her to her first day of dance and on the way home she asks when she will be old enough to play T-ball. She is everything we could ask for in our little girl.



1 comments:

Karen said...

love love the pictures!!! stinkin cute:}