Saturday, January 22, 2011

Visit from Papa and Nana


Baby Caleb loved meeting his Papa and Nana! So much so that one night he cried on and off all night just so Nana could get up and hold him (and give mom and dad a break). Thank goodness we haven't had a night like that since.
Justin and Jessa loved helping Nana make her FAMOUS cinnamon rolls....YUM!!!


It has been almost exactly a year since we had seen Chads parents. I wish I could say it was great and wonderful but Jessica was MISERABLE, not feeling well and would SCREAM if any one but Chad helped her with anything! Caleb was fussier then normal and it was COLD one night it got down to -15!! Justin was very content to play with his new toys and was did really well...it was like a 2nd Christmas when Papa and Nana came. So needless to say we didn't do very much AT ALL and as happy as I was that they came to visit I felt bad thinking that everyone was super bored! I am REALLY looking fwd to this summer visiting everyone in MT and hope to take more pics!

The HIGHLIGHT was that they were able to be here for Calebs baby blessing (and of course Jeffs cooking!)

0 comments: