Congrats on # 8!!! be sure to take time for just the 2 of you so there will be a # 9:} lol
Love BREAD -- good choice. 8 years seems crazy... guess the reason would because Chad robbed the cradle :) hahaha
Happy Anniversary! My thoughts when I look at that picture are: WOW! Cassie looks AMAZING! (as always!) And...oh...how cute! Look at Chad's lil' uniform. I'm just getting used to Elliott in his law enforcement stuff.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats on # 8!!! be sure to take time for just the 2 of you so there will be a # 9:} lol
Love BREAD -- good choice. 8 years seems crazy... guess the reason would because Chad robbed the cradle :) hahaha
Happy Anniversary! My thoughts when I look at that picture are: WOW! Cassie looks AMAZING! (as always!) And...oh...how cute! Look at Chad's lil' uniform. I'm just getting used to Elliott in his law enforcement stuff.
Post a Comment