Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday....A Month Ago!!!

For my Birthday we decided to go bowling and invited a few friends along for the fun. It turned out to be a great family activity! Although the guys wanted their own lane...something to do with competitiveness I'm sure....we all had a good time. All the kids would get excited even if they hit just one pin and some of them loved just rolling the ball down it didn't matter if it hit anything or not:)

Team Girls Justin actually did really well once he got the hang of it.
First, and not last, family bowling night.
























I am very grateful for all that I have been blessed with in my life especially for my 2 loving kids and an amazing husband!!!


We did have a little Happy #33 party for Chad but I didn't take any pictures...I'm sure he is REALLY bummed about that!!!






1 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

It was a very fun day. I'm so glad we are friends and get to do fun stuff with you. YAY for team GIRLS!!