A few weeks ago I taught a lesson to the young women I teach at our church about journals and how important it is to keep a record of our lives and the experiences we have for our posterity. In doing so I pulled out all my old journals ( I started writing in one when I was 11) and flipped through a few of them. I found a couple times where I was describing my future.....
I wanted to be married in the temple to a returned missionary. To someone who would tell me that they loved me often, like country music, and be a hard worker "like outside dirty work not sitting at a computer all day." I said I wanted 4 or 5 kids...Yikes! but my first 2 to be a boy and a girl. I wanted to serve in the young womans program at church and I "always thought it would be neat to have a bathroom in my bedroom!"
10 years ago
4 comments:
Nice, just a couple more kids and you will be there! Most of us do have everythign we always wanted, and it's nice to be reminded of that.
HAHA that's cute. You did do pretty good for yourself. It's great that you can be reminded that things are pretty good. LOVE THIS POST!!
good job.. weird how it all works out. you are very blessed and chad definitly is!
That was a great lesson you gave. I'm glad I was there for it. I love my "JOY" journal and write in it almost everyday! Thanks for your great example.
Post a Comment