So I guess it is time to talk about the picture of my dirty oven....No, I wasn't just showing that it needed cleaned (yes, I am talking about the oven in my kitchen!)
We are expecting baby #3 November 10th. I am 20 weeks and feel good. Justin is excited, Jessa doesn't really get it and Chad and I...well, we can't believe that we are going to be parents of 3 kids.
........IT'S A BOY!!! and he will not have a "J" name
10 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations!
I totally forgot to email you back about doing the blocks. Yes I can still do a set for you. I am going to be in Pinetop for about 2 weeks the first part of July and can do some for you if you still want.
so i guess "Jamal" is out??? you look so cute!! I am checking on flights!!! yipeeee
Congrats on #3 being a boy, how fun! It is amazing and I still of a sudden get a the thought in my head, OhmyGosh, I have a husband and 3 kids!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Let me know if you want me come get the kids and let you rest for a little while.
YEY for baby BOY!! I love it. I couldn't be happier for you guys. You are the cutest little pregnant woman--EVER!! Glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment