2nd best to S'mores around a camp fire is S'mores indoors with friends
Love all these faces....
My V-day gift
You have to admit that as weird as he was in the end he has some dang good music...And as much as my husband doesn't like him-he still bought me the CD knowing that I would crank it up and sing every song
Jessa's first time-out. Bit her brother so hard that he had a mark for 3 days...the surprising part she stayed there for her 1 min, got up, said sorry to Justin and gave him a hug (her brother frequents time outs so I guess she has a good example to follow
5 comments:
Good job Jessie!! I have to say I'm a bit jealsous of your new tunes. I love Micheal Jackson--the music not the man.
OK you said it better than me...its his music I like.
these pictures are priceless.. how can she be in trouble? look at that face!! i just want to kiss each of them.. when they are in trouble just send them to grandma and granddad..we would spoil them and send them home..lol
Love all the fun stuff you do with them!! They are definitely great memory makers! Glad to see life is treating you guys well!!
Love all pictures! miss you! A.Kim @ U.Jay
Post a Comment